The Hut Group (THG) is one of the world's largest and fastest growing online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors in over 160 markets worldwide. Our in-house teams create brilliant digital brand experiences built on our bespoke proprietary technology platform, that is used by hundreds of millions of people around the world today. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast, as others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength, and we have over 5,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe, who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals, that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division Beauty Brands
With an industry recognized portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Christophe Robin, ESPA, Illamasqua and Perricone MD we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
For more than two decades, Perricone MD has been a holistic, three-tier skincare and wellness system. This consists of diet, essential dietary supplements and potent topical skincare solutions backed by powerful ingredients, cutting-edge research and extensive clinical and consumer studies. Dr. Perricones seminal work challenged the prevailing norms of the skincare industry with its visionary approach to aging and introduction to the advantages of a healthy lifestyle. Perricone MD is driven by the pursuit of fearless innovation and a stubbornly uncompromising spirit of excellence. Good enough has never been good enougha belief that drives our commitment to consistently deliver targeted results. We continuously seek the truth in unlocking the powerful science behind healthy-looking skin, from the inside-out and outside-in.
About the Role:
The Paid Search Associate - Beauty Brands, Perricone MD is responsible for supporting the day to day management of paid search campaigns across multiple platforms. S/he will be the point person for the platform account managers and be expected to keep up with the industry trends to ensure best practices across the campaigns. This role will help build out paid media for the THG beauty brands for the US and will be focused on the Perricone MD business. S/he will report to the Performance Marketing Manager.
- Building new campaigns across multiple Paid Search ad-platforms through SA360.
- Confidence and experience managing seven figure budgets.
- Working closely and managing relationship with platform account managers to ensure best in class channel development
- Using data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week, and month on month.
- Specifics of account management and optimization include campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copywriting and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximize results, drive volume, and hit targets.
- Working with our in-house design team to deliver banner and ad creation.
- Constant optimization of campaigns to agreed revenue and ROI targets.
- Managing daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimum campaign performance.
- Make useful recommendations on how to develop paid strategy and the ways in which to implement these changes.
- Conducting competitor research and analysis.
- Interpreting campaign briefs into paid media execution across multiple platforms and audiences.
- Reporting and analysis to show the impact of work.
- Working collaboratively with other channels and departments to share insights and develop data-led strategy.
- Sales and Revenue targets
- ROI, Cost targets and COS%
- Channel growth
- Engagement benchmarks
- Performance Test & Learn Plan checkpoints
- 1-2 years experience in managing paid search campaigns
- First-hand experience with search management platforms (sa360/similar)
- Ability to work in super-fast paced, internet environment with low structure and high autonomy.
- A numerically literate and detail-orientated individual
- Google Ads Certified
- Excel competent
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver insights and recommendations
- Initiative way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Experience across Paid Social Platforms, Amazon Marketing and/or programmatic, preferred
- Competitive pay
- Company bonus scheme
- Medical, dental, vision and commuter benefits
- 401K, with 5% company matched
- Employee discounts
Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful at this time. Please keep checking our website for other opportunities.
THG is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, gender, disability, national origin, race, marital status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other protected class in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace.