Maintenance Supervisor- FMCG, 4on 4off Days and Nights
Salary: £45,000- £47,000
We are currently recruiting for an Maintenance Supervisor to work for a large food manufacturing company going through unprecedented growth. The Maintenance Supervisor will join a world-renowned engineering team and benefit from the strong emphasis placed on training and development. Furthermore, the Maintenance Supervisor will be rewarded with a competitive salary, responsibility for 5 engineers and the benefit of working in a world class facility.
Skills required for the Maintenance Supervisor:
- Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical or electrical Engineering qualification
- Strong Electrical or Mechanical maintenance background
- Maintenance experience within a FMCG environment
- PLC Fault finding
- 3-Phase Electrics, Motors, ability to read electrical drawings
- Strong Proactive attitude
The Maintenance Supervisor will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.