UPVC Window/Door Fitter
Up To £50K per annum
Our client is a highly-rated, multi-site domestic glazing company operating in and around the Midlands. They are specialists in delivering a broad range of domestic glazing solutions.
Due to unprecedented customer demand, my client is looking for experienced Self Employed domestic UPCV window and door fitters. There is also scope to work on a Full Time, permanent basis if preferred.
The role will see you visiting customers at their homes, performing installations, carrying out repairs and surveys on Domestic Properties.
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing business with great opportunities for future development and career progression.
What we are looking for:
- Experience fitting Windows/Doors/Locks
- Carpentry Skills
- NVQ in Fenestration or similar is advantageous
- MTC Card Holder
- Customer orientated
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team to achieve our goals and objectives
- Driven to achieve targets and exceed expectations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Meet with customers onsite where possible to understand their requirements and discuss their options in relation to works to be undertaken
- Complete assigned installation and repair jobs to a high standard within appropriate timescales
- Ensure all Company requirements in relation to paperwork, time sheets, activity sheets and vehicle checks are adhered to and completed in a timely manner
- Comply with the Health & Safety and Information Security requirements of the Company
- Any other duties as may be required within the grade and competence of the post. The list of duties in this job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive
Key benefits include:
- Progression and development opportunity
- Working with a reputable and professional company