Position Purpose & Summary
The Accounts Receivable possesses a broad knowledge of basic accounting principles, processes member billings and assures accuracy with all transactions.
- Deliver "I Am Proud" service standards and department-specific signature touch points.
- Establish cross-departmental channels of communication among teammates that are consistent and complete.
- Count daily deposits and reconcile with the expected deposits shown in Jonas, Opera, and SpaSoft.
- Follow-up with supervisors and managers if a team member's deposit varies from what was expected.
- Prepare a weekly deposit pickup with Loomis.
- Issue house banks and administer change to team members in cash handling positions.
- Perform monthly audits of house banks.
- Use "I am Proud Standards" to assist members with questions or issues on monthly statements, reaching out to other departments if necessary.
- Ensure new members are set up properly while working closely with Membership.
- Process payments on member accounts.
- One-off payments throughout the month via credit card or online ACH
- Bill and track initiation fees
- Deposit and post checks at a minimum of once a week
- Bill monthly dues, referral credits, and late fees
- Reach out to members regularly regarding declined credit card payments and past due balances.
- Host a meeting once a month to review the status of past due members with the VP of Membership and Special Projects, VP of Finance, and Controller.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet every guest, member, and team member with "I Am Proud" standards and set a positive tone for every interaction.
- Provide extraordinary service that is "Enriching by Nature."
- Embrace, embody, demonstrate, and encourage wellness and the STRATA virtues through interactions, performance, and commitments.
- Uphold the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club's brand, culture, vision, mission, and values.
- Be empowered to make things go right if they go wrong.
- Give the guest/member a fond farewell.
- Address feedback by utilizing the LEARN Model.
- Demonstrate a professional appearance and be attentive to what matters most.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Observe and adhere to safety guidelines.
Minimum Knowledge & Skills: Knowledge of computerized accounting system preferred. PC knowledge and experience with Windows, Microsoft Excel and Word. Knowledge of accounting process and procedures. Ability to communicate effectively with excellent verbal and written skills.
Formal Education and Job-Related Experience: High school graduate or equivalent
License, Registration, and/or Certification Required: Valid driver's license
External and Internal Personal Contact
- Daily Emails/phone calls with various team members and members
- Weekly Emails/phone calls with various team members and members
- Occasionally Participate in one-on-one coaching sessions.
Teamwork and Collaboration: This position requires continuous teamwork as well as internal and cross-departmental communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Interface positively with other departments, offering assistance when needed.
- Displays care in use of equipment and maintains an organized and professional work environment.
Additional Licenses and/or Certifications Required
Valid Driver's License
Food Protection Manager Certification
Food Handler Certification
Alcohol Server/Seller Certification
Pushing / Pulling
Lifting / Carrying:
10 lbs. or less
11 to 25 lbs.
26 to 50 lbs.
51 to 70 lbs.
Fine Motor Skills
Gross Motor Skills
Eye / Hand Coordination
Environmental factors may include indoor setting with overhead lighting and comfortable ventilation. May occasionally be called upon to work in all areas of the property, both inside and outside, possibly in inclement weather.
Working Closely with Others
Excessive Cold / Heat
Excessive Humidity / Dampness
Noise / Vibrations
Working Above Ground
Working Below Ground
Working with Chemicals / Detergents / Cleaners
Working Around Fumes / Smoke / Gas
Walking on Uneven Surfaces
Operating Motorized Equipment or Vehicles
Working Around/Near Machinery/Motorized Equipment
Climbing on Scaffolds or Ladders
Continuous use with a Computer and Keyboard
XJob Posted by ApplicantPro