Cabinet Lead Installer/Driver
Hunter Trim & Cabinets, Inc. is a family owned custom cabinet shop in North Fort Worth. We provide cabinetry services to custom home builders, contractors, and home owners throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. We are known for our quality workmanship/craftsmanship and customer service.
We are proud to be a company that encourages innovation and ideas from all of our employees. Because of this we are committed to hiring people at all levels who are forward thinkers with positive attitudes to grow with our company. We are currently seeking an experienced Cabinet Lead Installer/Driver.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee onsite installations with small team of installers
- Execute written scope of work for project
- Ensure projects are built to or above industry standards
- Excellent communication with customers and team members
- Drive install team to job sites in company vehicle/trailer
- 3-5 years’ experience in cutting, assembly, and installation of cabinetry
- Ability to read blueprints and layout drawings
- Willingness to learn and abide by the LEAN manufacturing principles
- Organized, detail and quality oriented
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Dependable - good driving record, valid driver’s license
- Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required
Role: Cabinet Lead Installer / Driver
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.