Company: TOUCHPOINT 360, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Do you enjoy traveling? If you answered yes, then this job is for you! Join us and see new places and meet new faces!
Touchpoint360 is looking for recent graduates, empty nesters, travel partners, and anyone who is ready to get back into the work force! We need Merchandisers who take pride in completing resets and enjoy merchandising!
- Merchandise products
- Build displays.
- Move and install new shelving fixtures/racking and install signage!
- Must be willing to travel and okay with being gone 2-3 weeks at a time.
- Team Player
- Detail oriented, catch on quickly with a go-getter mentality.
- Must be able to stand, bend, and lift product under 50lbs consistently.
- Pass a post-offer drug test and background check.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, reliable source of transportation, and current insurance coverage on vehicle.
- The shift could be days or nights depending on the project.
- This is a part time position that can turn into a full-time position (based on performance).
- There is room for growth into a Team Lead role.
- We pay mileage, per diem, book hotel and car rentals.
- Compensation ranges from $15 - $16 per hour based on experience.
- 401 K Offered.
- We also provide PPE (personal protective equipment)
If you are interested, please submit your resume to #removed# or contact HR at #removed#.
Powered by JazzHR