Currently seeking Restaurant Managers or Assistant Managers for opportunities to work with a full service, high volume, casual theme, growing company in the St. Louis Metro area. The ideal candidate will possess 2-3 years of full service Restaurant Manager, Assistant and/or Kitchen Manager experience.
Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager
● Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
● Coach and develop restaurant employees to build a strong cohesive team.
● Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
● Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs.
● Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
Requirements of the Restaurant Manager
● Must have 2-3 years of full service Restaurant Manager, Assistant and/or Kitchen Manager experience
● High school diploma or GED, College degree preferred
● Ability to create a work environment that is lively, exciting and full of enthusiasm
● Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and dedicated
● Knowledge of P&L, food cost and labor percentage
Compensation and Benefits for the Restaurant Manager
● Assistant Managers or Kitchen Manager salary up to $50,000 depending on experience + bonus.
● High volume Restaurant Manager salary up to $60,000 to start.
● Medical, Dental, and Vision
● Life insurance
● Short & long term disability
● 2 week vacation after one year and 3 weeks after 5 years
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
First Class Recruiters is a division of First Class Workforce Solutions, the area’s leading staffing and recruiting agency for the Food Service and Hospitality positions. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line.
First Class Recruiters is a professional search firm specializing in connecting the highest quality management level candidates to the best companies within the food and hospitality industries nationwide.
Role: Restaurant Manager / Full Service
Apply for this job now.