** MUST HAVE PAID CARE EXPERIENCE IN THE PAST 2 YEARS**
Flexible work earning EASILY between £350-£650 gross pay PER WEEK
Agency Carer rates:
£9.75 to £20.00 per hour (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) (paid weekly).
Flexible work for Carers / HCAs / Support Workers, full or part time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
- Provide person-centred care to a range of vulnerable individuals across various settings.
- Assist with mobility, moving and handling and promoting independence
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual’s health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Carer / Care Assistant in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- Fantastic rates of pay!
- Flexible working – choose what days/ nights YOU want to work
- Free training/ free dbs and free uniform
- WE PAY REFERRAL BONUS’ WHEN YOU INTRODUCE MORE CARERS OR NURSES
Hamilton Cross is THE FASTEST GROWING HEALTHCARE AGENCY IN THE UK as well as being part of one of the Largest Private Equity Groups in the UK. With MASSIVE BACKING FOR FURTHER GROWTH, and due to achieving RECORD GROWTH LEVELS, having expanded from just 1 Branch in March 2017 to 10 Branches in February 2018, there are massive opportunities to join our ever-expanding talented field-based team.
If you have 3 months’ full time or 6 months’ part time paid care experience working in care as Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker then click to join the fastest growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK.