COMPANY: PAGE PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £26000 - £30000 per annum
Page Personnel are working with a leading professional services organisation based in Leeds who are actively seeking a HR Advisor to join their HR division. This is a heavily E.R-focused position with a high volume of cases to be managed for a wide variety of key stakeholders. The role sits within a growing vibrant team who value development and progression.
A leading professional services organisation based in Leeds who are actively seeking a HR Advisor to join their HR division. The role sits within a growing vibrant team who value development and progression.
In a fast-paced and varied HR Advisor role based in Leeds, roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing a high volume of E.R cases ranging from grievances, poor performance and long term sickness absence matters
- Ensure continuous improvement and innovation to ER processes, policies and controls to ensure operational excellence and risk management
- Reviewing formal documentation including reports, letters, meeting notes and ad hoc information
- Where appropriate lead on appeal hearings, settlement discussions or provide mediation services to drive case resolution
- Support and coach HR Administrators to facilitate knowledge and experience growth
- Demonstrable HR experience, including exposure to ER issues
- CIPD qualified is preferred
- Experience in the application of company HR policy and procedures
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent attention to detail combined with good organisational skills
£28,000 - £30,000 + Fantastic Global Brand + Great Company Benefits
Role: HR Advisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.