*****$200 Employment Bonus *****
Atlantis Security has exciting opportunities for security officers! We have various positions in the Akron area. The ideal candidate is motivated, committed and interested in working as a security officer.
We have both full and part-time openings. These opportunities are great for criminal justice students, veterans and as a starting out point for someone looking to go into law enforcement! Also for that seasoned security officer!
Atlantis is a major security provider, serving Fortune 500 companies locally in Northeast Ohio and throughout the United states.
We have been in business since 1989. We have free uniforms, paid training, paid vacations and employee recognition! We offer medical and dental insurance. We believe in promoting from within!
Apply today and explore the many advantages of being an Atlantis officer!
- 1) Mon-Fri 6am-2pm
- 2) Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm
- 3) Sat&Sun 6am -6pm
- 4) Sat&Sun 6am -2pm
- 5) Sat&Sun 10pm-6am
- Strong Computer skills a must
- Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations.
- Patrols assigned area on foot as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Monitors alarms and cameras
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 21 years of age or older
- Security experience and or Military experience
- Criminal Justice degree is a plus
- Basic computer skills (desktop)
- Own transportation
- Communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
- Understand policies, procedures, concepts and to be able to respond based on general and specific policies.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations
The physical and mental requirements of this job include the following: Seeing, speaking, hearing and writing clearly. Candidate must be capable of reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing, and walking may be required for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include frequent lifting and/or moving of up to 25 pounds.
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING when responding to this add: 1) A copy of your resume.
2) If you don't have a resume please list your employment history/experience in your email. Please include dates of employment and reason for leaving jobs.
3) Valid phone number to contact you.
Reply to this posting:
- Fax resume to: 440-717-7055 Attn HR
- email resume
- Apply in person between 9am-11am and 2pm-4pm Monday through Friday
101 Ken Mar Industrial Parkway, Suite 105, Cleveland, OH 44147
**All applicants are required to pass an all-encompassing background check which includes criminal history, employment and education verification. Also must pass a pre-employment drug screen test.
Role: YG- Akron Area Security Officers Needed - $200 bonus
Apply for this job now.