An OTA Instructor Must:
- Have experience working with kids
- Be comfortable working in an athletic setting
- Have some knowledge of sports
- Be available to work afternoons, generally between 2-5pm
- Have your own transportation
- Be punctual
- Be professional
- Be patient
- Implement high-energy and fun classes
- This is a part-time position. Most instructors work 2-3 days per week.
- Each class is 1 hour long. You are required to arrive 15 min early and stay 15 minutes after class (or until every child has been dismissed).
- It is 1.5 hours of work per day you are scheduled
- You will use your own transportation to drive to the schools; OTA does not reimburse for gas or mileage
- There are mandatory trainings and staff meetings
- There will be a lead instructor and support instructor at each class
- Each instructor is responsible for 2 bags of equipment
- Classes are split into grades K-2 or grades 3-5
- Classes are usually between 10-20 kids
- Pay is $20 hour
Overtime Athletics is the leading provider of youth athletic activities, specializing in After School Program, Summer Camps, Birthday Parties, & Leagues and Clinics. Our game-plan is designed to motivate young people to embrace a healthy lifestyle at an early age while learning the rewards of teamwork and the fundamentals of the game. Overtime Athletics attention to details and enthusiasm for combining athletic games, contests, and instruction creates a positive environment for young participants to succeed.
Role: Youth Sports Instructor
Location: Montgomery County,
Apply for this job now.