Our Manchester client is recruiting for a Senior Administrator to join ther team.
The role will include formatting of documents.
- Providing administrative support to the team including formatting reports and typing letters;
- Providing office support such as reception and switchboard duties, distributing incoming and outgoing post, filing, stationery management and other general duties.
- Assisting in providing relevant detail to input into the Quality and Environmental management system.
- Effectively organising internal and external meetings for talks and presentations.
- Arranging hotels, travel, hire cars.
- Effectively dealing with any ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
- The successful candidate will be a positive and enthusiastic team player who has English and Maths GCSE, Level 2 Word Processing Qualification or equivalent. NVQ Level 2 Business Administration.
- be computer literate in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint/In-Design;
- be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail;
- be able to organise and prioritise workload;
- be flexible to meet business demands;
- be proactive, efficient and accurate and have the ability to work unsupervised;
- have the ability to communicate and liaise with colleagues at all levels;.
Role: Senior Formatting Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, North West
Apply for this job now.