Duties and Responsibilities
1. Establishes and cultivates long-term business relationships with new and existing clients.
2. Services, supports, and consistently communicates with existing clients.
3. Reviews and interprets client financial statements.
4. Establishes new business relationships via networking, outbound calling, and referrals.
5. Develops a mastery of new and existing DW partnerships.
6. Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- BA/BS preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in private placements.
- Previous experience and a thorough understanding of oil and gas investing.
- Uncompromising integrity and honesty.
- Strong organizational and disciplined time management skills.
- Technological proficiency and previous experience with SalesForce and MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills:
- Naturally adaptive to different audiences.
- Quickly establishes and maintains trust with individuals.
- Adept at communicating and forming lasting relationships with a diverse client list, including C-level executives.
• Performance based bonus and incentive plans.
• Full medical coverage with $0 monthly premium.
• Competitive dental and vision plans.
• 401K matching.
• Gym on-site.
• Fully stocked break room.
• Opportunity to participate in personal development programs.
DW Energy Group, LLC is a non-operating oil and gas exploration company located in the Dallas, Texas metro area. We specialize in oil and gas lease and land acquisition, partnership generation and partnership management for qualified persons. Our management team has over 30 years of experience in the oil and gas, securities and accounting industries. The DW strategy focuses on participating as a minority non-operating working interest partner with some of the most successful exploration operators in the industry. DW is participating with our investing partners in the quest for US energy independence.
We are looking for Account Associates to be an integral part of our dynamic team.
We are an established company of ten plus years that has partnered in over 350 wells. Our wells have produced and sold 41.6 million barrels of oil and over 50 billion cubic ft of natural gas produced and sold.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, hard-working, driven, and will enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Role: Oil and Gas Closer, Account Executive
Apply for this job now.