Job Title: Supply Teacher
Job Type: Day to day supply cover
Pay: £110 - £160 per day
Winner Education are currently recruiting for a bank of Supply Teachers to work within Coventry Primary Schools on a day to day supply basis within Early Years, KS1 and KS2. Applications from NQT's and experienced teachers are welcomed.
As a Supply Teacher, you will:
- Cover classes when the permanent teacher is off site
- Work across EYFS / KS1 / KS2 depending on your preferences
- Manage the classroom behaviour, keeping disruption to a minimum
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status
- Have experience teaching in either EYFS / KS1 / KS2
- Teach the planning left from the classroom teacher to a good standard
- Complete the children's marking, providing necessary feedback
- Have excellent, up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum / EYFS
- Have a proven track record of teaching
- Have effective communication skills
- Creative a positive learning environment
- Keep the children focused
Supply teaching is a fantastic way to gain even more experience working within a variety of different schools. You can work as much or as little as you want to.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Natalie Riddell at Winner Education by clicking apply now. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be interested in this role, please refer them to Natalie Riddell and you could earn yourself £250 once they have worked 10 days.
Please note, your application will be subject to two relevant and satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.