Customer Service Representative - Inside Sales
A large, global manufacturing client is looking for an experienced customer service representative to handle inside customer and sales activities for it's Santa Fe Springs facility. If you are an amazing account manager, demonstrate high energy, a sense of urgency and a positive attitude, this could be a great opportunity for you!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for producing world-class customer service daily in support of external and internal customer requirements and takes proactive involvement in customer service activities.
- Handle assigned customer and sales follow-up activities
- Participates and contributes ideas in meeting customer service company standards.
- Supports team selling efforts, inquiry follow up, on-time delivery, order accuracy, telemarketing, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains inventory accuracy by correcting inventory errors with designated company inventory manager.
- Develops a high level of expertise in the order entry invoicing, and inventory programs.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and zero defects.
- Develops an expertise in identifying product availability, and product lead times within our companies capabilities.
- Maintains accurate and organized records of all transactions including orders, credits, returns and account status reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- One(1) to three (3) years of customer service experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). A Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment or global business preferred
- Demonstrate exceptional phone, written and email skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills, attention to detail, follow-through and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to read, interpret and write routine reports and correspondence, and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees in English. Secondary language in Spanish or French is a plus.
- Able to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Able to perform basic mathematical functions.
ARE YOU QUALIFIED?: Submit your resume for consideration
Few people truly enjoy a job search. At PrideStaff, we love every one. For us, each search is an adventure. We love helping candidates improve their opportunities and find great jobs, temporary or full time, within our network of clients. Working with PrideStaff, you can have access to a broad range of positions where your skills can be put to the best possible use. We help ensure that you don't just search but succeed. At PrideStaff Los Angeles/Culver City, we work with some the most well-respected companies in the area as well as new and upcoming businesses.
Our services are designed to match skilled professionals in the Los Angeles area with truly rewarding career opportunities. Our services include temporary staffing, temp-to-hire and direct recruiting for a wide range of industries.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Location: Santa Fe Springs,
Apply for this job now.