We are seeking a Maintenance Technician- Quality Control/Inspector to join our team! You will be inspecting individual apartments for any potential or existing issues in occupied and vacant units. Ensuring the grounds and outside of buildings are in good shape coordinating with maintenance supervisor any work that needs to be done.
- Perform thorough inspections of all apartments for potential issues/and or repairs needed
- Verify and inspect all work done by outside vendors for quality and completeness
- Implement and improve quality control programs to ensure the property and its apartments are in great shape
- Identify and troubleshoot any electrical/plumbing problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections of all areas of the property (grounds, apartments, basements, pools, parking lot)
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ensure before new resident move-ins that apartments are 100% ready and satisfactory
- Previous work experience in maintenance/ construction with general knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC(no license required), as well as cosmetic work.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to critique and over see that all work is being done efficiently and thorough
- May be required to travel to other complex
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
Role: Maintenance Technician- Quality control/Inspector
Apply for this job now.