FULL TIME CNAs -Great opportunities for right candidates For both Direct Care, Skilled Care and Hospice:
Locations include ABQ, Los Lunas, Belen.
* 18 years of age or older
* At least one year-s experience in direct patient care or equivalent training
* Ability to follow a client-s service plan, complete clinical documentation and communicate effectively with team members
* Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check
* Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance in order to transport clients or run errands
* Completion of CNA/HHA training Program; CNA certification from State Registry.
* Successful completion of the orientation process and an additional 12 in-service hours annually
* Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol while serving a client
* Subject to drug and alcohol testing: randomly, for cause, or post accident/injury
* Adheres to agency, state, and federal regulations as well as state laws and company policies and procedures
* Demonstrates knowledge and skill of the agency complaint, abuse, neglect and exploitation process, state/federal guidelines and DOH Incident Reporting Policy and Procedure, as trained
FLOATER: HHA/CNA FULL TIME AVAILABLE
CNA salary is DOE.
Role: CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant
Apply for this job now.