We are currently seeking a Credentialing Assistant to become part of our rapidly growing, high energy pain management practice!
The credentialing assistant will be responsible for credentialing, re credentialing and privileging processes for medical providers who provide patient care under HRMD Management and affiliated practices. Responsible for ensuring providers are credentialed, appointed, and privileged with health plans, hospitals and patient care facilities. Maintain up-to-date data for each provider in credentialing databases and online systems; ensure timely renewal of licenses and certifications.
- Compiles and maintains current and accurate data for providers.
- Completes provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitors applications
- and follows-up as needed.
- Maintains copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates, malpractice coverage and
- any other required credentialing documents for all providers.
- Maintains knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing
- Sets up and maintains provider information in online credentialing databases and system.
- Tracks license and certification expiration's for all providers to ensure timely renewals.
- Ensures practice addresses are current with health plans, agencies and other entities.
- Audits health plan directories for current and accurate provider information
- Knowledge and understanding of the credentialing process.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including, letters, memos and emails.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, management, staff, and contacts outside the organization.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel), Adobe, and internet resources
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree preferred
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) certification preferred
HIPAA Privacy & Confidentiality Requirements
The Credentialing Assistant may have access to confidential information, both written and oral, in the course of his/her employment and job responsibilities. In order to maintain the integrity of Protected Health Information (PHI), this information is not to be disclosed to any unauthorized individuals as outlined in the Policies and Procedures of HRMD.
This job operates in a professional medical clinic and office environment. This role may work around medical devices and patient room equipment in addition to standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and include (but are not limited to):
The employee is regularly required to talk or hear, and frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 401-K (Benefits with employer match)
- Flexible PTO
We provide an excellent working environment, great team atmosphere, competitive salary and benefits. We offer employee morale boosters, such as our quarterly "R & R Friday" where we provide a healthy lunch and bring in licensed massage therapists to give each employee a relaxing chair massage. Enjoy additional perks such as monthly catered breakfast/lunch, free parking, full-service coffee stations, PTO, and much more. We offer growth and the opportunity to impact thousands of people and help make a positive difference in their lives. Start your rewarding career with us today!
To apply for this position please visit our website at: #removed#, click on "CAREERS" and apply for the "Credentialing Assistant-North Dallas (11233)
We have a rapidly growing and diverse team dedicated to providing our patients the most comprehensive and conservative care possible for acute and chronic pain. Learn about us at #removed#
Role: Credentialing Assistant (Entry Level)
Location: North Dallas,
Apply for this job now.