Gateway Sales Consulting is hiring a Customer Service / Sales Representative to act as a liaison between the business customer and the client within specific sectors of business. The customer service / sales rep team is responsible for all aspects of new and previous customer acquisitions.
We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
· Manage new business accounts
· Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor
· Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment and recommend products/services.
· Communicate the customer's needs / expectations to appropriate personnel.
· Interact with the Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
· Light data entry for consumers and sales leads.
· Analyze market area to determine an approach to new or existing customers.
Gateway Sales Consulting environment:
· Team environment with individual accountability.
· One-on-one coaching and training with the management team.
· Group training and role-play scenarios.
· Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
· Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
· This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
What We Offer:
· Full Training
· No glass ceiling
· Free Parking
· Management training & Management opportunities
· Entry level career opportunities
· An enjoyable working atmosphere
· Travel opportunities
Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry-level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
· Management mentality (self-sufficient)
· Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
· Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
· Results driven attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Professionalism &Integrity
Advanced sales technology, mobile devices, and leads are provided.
Gateway Sales Consulting opened its doors in the St. Louis market going on a year now, although new to the market our partners have over a 15 year relationship with our client. Reason we expanded to St. Louis is our client was growing so quickly that they needed someone to take over St. Louis immediately. Given our proven success record in other markets, our client asked if we would expand to St. Louis. Gateway Sales Consulting quickly jumped on board. When Gateway Sales Consulting was founded, we made it a goal to provide the best sales training so that every one of our employees develop the necessary qualities to manage a team of their own. We provide all the training necessary to reach management status. Our team is dedicated to maintaining sales success through systems, self development, goals and integrity. We take the time to invest in training and self development to ensure the highest quality of personal interaction and customer service for our client.
Role: FULL TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES #CSR #ENTRYLEVEL
Location: Maryland Heights,
Apply for this job now.