Equality Diversity & Inclusivity Manager
45k to 55k
Remote home working
My client is going through an exciting period of business transformation and is now looking to recruit an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Specialist to join our team on a 12-month fixed term basis.
You will support and project manage with the appointed supplier the journey towards the National Equality Standards (NES) accreditation. The role will own the action plan for the NES and work with all key stakeholders to ensure the realisation of this plan.
Responsibilities of the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
- Own the diversity & inclusion project plan linked to our EDI strategy
- Apply insights regarding D&I impact assessments to ensure compliance and development of the organisations short, medium- and long-term priorities on Values, Culture & Diversity
- Use organisational data to propose, create and review existing policies and practices to be aligned with the National Equality Standards (NES) framework
- Work with the wider HR team to create positive action interventions focused on the employee life cycle aimed at attracting, retaining, and developing underrepresented groups
- Complete internal and external EDI audits reporting back on findings to the Senior HR Team
- Build, own and execute the action plan because of the benchmarking to ensure achievement of the NES in line with our D&I and desired culture
Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for a high potential, high performing and rounded Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Specialist with a professional qualification in relevant fields of EDI and project management.
Knowledge of workforce issues, law and legislation relating to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Exceptional delivery and communication skills, you will be a skilled relationship builder at all levels within the business.
25 days' holiday
Life assurance 4x your annual salary
Bonus and commission structure
Company Pension scheme
Remote home working