Detailed Job title: Recruiting Coordinator
Duration: 6-month contract
Location: London, remote
Are you looking for a new role?
Do you have coordination experience and are looking for a new position?
Sentinel are working with a world leading technology company, looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join their London office & support key business partners in a corporate environment. The position would suit someone who is results driven with a background in a coordination field.
As the Recruitment Coordinator you'll be responsible for:
- Managing calendar events and demonstrating flexibility, whilst being able to problem solve to adjust and prioritise schedule changes.
- Working closely in a team environment and liaising with key business partners to drive the hiring process whilst adhering to deadlines and service level agreements.
- Embracing a variety of internal and external software applications and showing ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Ensuring the candidate experience reflects the brand, and managing any additional tasks as requested such as coordination of complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of coordination experience, in fields such as project/event planning, or admin experience in fast-paced customer-focused environment
- Exceptional problem solving, time management and organisational skills
- Proven track record of driving process improvements and a strong desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills and prioritisation skills.
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.