South Midlands / Worcestershire
Home (1day/week office)
c £70,000 plus benefits
Well known and respected niche retailer. They are a big brand name, leading their industry in customer engagement and rapidly developing a successful blend of physical and digital interactions.
Flourishing post-lockdown and building for the future.
The IT Architecture team are central to the creation of a multi-channel business.
The roadmap is defined and projects are varied inc-
Build a brand-new digital platform
Design and deliver slick new customer interfaces
Robotic Process Automation
Build products to enable store 'experiences'
Building Integration layers
Consolidations of systems
New payment systems
New joint ventures
Working in a strong team of peers, closely working with Head of Engineering, CIO and wider technology team.
Super opportunity to influence, invent and build something really great.
- We need you to design technical solutions to make the complex, simple and create really useful solutions to make life easier for customers and colleagues.
- This is all about delivery, aligning technical solutions to business needs.
- The role is more technical and solution design than it is requirements gathering. You will have Business Analysts and Project Managers to support that interaction with the business.
- This is a key leadership role within our technology function, so you will need the technical know-how to own quality assurance, methodologies, standards, governance.
Please get in touch if this sounds exciting. We are looking for as many of the following as possible….Expert in Solutions Architecture
- Broad technical experience across stacks, methodologies and tools….
- SDLC, agile, DevOps, CRM platforms, APIs, User experience / UX
- Experience working with 3rd party providers
- Experienced in retail, ecommerce, banking, digital consumer services….something similar
If you are interested to apply, or maybe just intrigued to know more, please contact #removed#
All communication is of course, strictly confidential