Company: HOME CARE ASSISTANCE OF CENTENNIAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are hiring immediately for full-time shifts during daytime hours.
Change the Way the World Ages! Become a Caregiver with Home Care Assistance!
As a Caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role, you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
Come work for the company named Employer of Choice 7 years running by Home Care Pulse!
When you work with Home Care Assistance you can be assured that we will:
- Seek out client matches that fit you best from schedule preferences to proximity from your home, to personality and interests.
- Continually train you to ever-higher levels of professional caregiving including personal care techniques and our uniquely holistic Balanced Care Method that aides our clients in healthy longevity.
- Train you to administer our proprietary Cognitive Therapeutic Method, a brain exercise program designed to help our clients maintain strong cognitive functioning.
- Provide many fringe benefits and perks like telemedicine doctor access, quarterly bonuses, shift differentials, supplemental insurance benefits, and more.
- Frequently recognize the hard and critical work that our champion Caregivers provide with our quarterly Caregiver appreciation events, monthly raffles, and more.
- Support you with our concierge level of Care Management and team approach to all client cases.
- We are still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We are offering:
- A virtual hiring process is available
- Socially distanced interviews, orientations and training.
- Caregivers have the opportunity to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- We are NOT taking new clients with recent positive COVID-19 tests.
- You will work with a limited number of clients to keep exposure down.
- Competitive pay - Starting at $16/hr with Direct Deposit and access to your pay 1 week early
- Paid Training - Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- On-going Education - Offering On-going Education for Training Purposes
- Flexibility - Ability to be flexible with hours
- Companionship & Friendship - Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Friendly Environment - 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
Apply today - and join our growing team!
- Provide direct and indirect personal care to client's in the home setting
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Perform duties as assigned on personal care service plan
- Help client with all personal care functions as needed
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding Caregiving career today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Centennial's main office is in Centennial, CO. We service clients in Centennial, Aurora, Littleton and the surrounding areas. This position may require travel to one or more of these areas, but we do our best to match you with a client closest to your home.
Powered by JazzHR