Temporary Electrician Role
A position has arisen for an electrician within a leading contractor based in the Greater Manchester area. This is a key role on temporary ongoing basis. It is paying between £18 and £20 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Electrical Testing
Your duties will include:
- Working on social housing properties
- Responsible for working as part of the reactive repairs team
- Carrying out minor electrical repairs, including changing sockets, rewires, fixing light switches, replace light fixtures and fittings
- Completing assigned work recieved through PDA system, and logging completed work
The successful candidate must have:
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- City and Guilds 18th Edition
- City and Guilds 2391 in Testing and Inspection or 2394/5 would be desirable
- Must have Own Tools
- Driving Licence (Van Provided)
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like