We are rapidly expanding and in need of FUN and OUTGOING candidates to fill an Entry Level position.
The Entry Level associate will be responsible for working with our Fortune 100 commercial clients. Responsibilities will include:
• maintaining business relationships with clients and
service / customer retention
• business development
• public relations
• event planning
• holding sales presentations.
For the right candidates, we will train and promote them to a team lead position where they will be responsible for the development and management of a small team. After a proven track record, an opportunity for advancement to a Branch Manager position will be provided.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION - NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY! We will train for this position! We are looking for candidates with outstanding people skills. These candidates will ideally have the ability to adapt to a business environment.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
We are looking for strong minded individuals with a hunger to succeed.
• Behard working
• Be competitive
• Be good with people - Retail/Restaurant experience is a plus
• A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
• Have a GREAT attitude and customer service skills
• Be a team player
Applicants with experience or education in the following are encouraged to apply through the online process or email us directly at #removed# with the subject title “Job Opportunity with The Evo Group”.
We started in the sales/marketing industry six years ago on the East Coast and quickly have become one of the emerging national firms poised to make the progression into the international market. Our team is proud to remain privately owned and operated and of the achievements we have already made in the past few years. Intelligence and knowledge is the key to successful marketing, and knowing your competitors, customers and the specific market sector in which you compete will enable you to act with greater confidence and less risk. This is exactly why companies outsource to us.
- Fun vibrant work atmosphere.
- Ability to travel and see the country.
- Get coaching and advice directly from a network of successful leaders.
- Plus several team outings, contests and volunteer opportunities.
- Not a punch in and out kind of job, this is a career.
- Voted Best Place to Work in Columbus!
Role: Full time- Customer Service Representative Needed
Apply for this job now.