The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR related duties on a professional level and works closely with other members of the HR team supporting the overall mission of the organization.
Improve employee satisfaction by providing support, guidance and expertise in the performance of various human resources responsibilities. This position is critical to the successful delivery of all aspects of human resources within Wave that are key to making Wave a great working environment.
- Support employees in the resolutions of human resources related issues in an efficient and effective manner that focuses on the needs of the employee and of the business
- Support regional office/HR managers in the application of the same principle above
- Maintain and foster relationships with benefit carriers, consultants and vendors
- Global responsibility for annual open enrollment process
- Oversight of company-wide employee on boarding process
- Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations regarding employment
- Maintain reporting system to conform with EEO and labor regulations
- Facilitate workers compensation claims and return to work program
- Administer leave of absence programs and requirements
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Required minimum 3 years’ experience in similar Human Resources role
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Upbeat, friendly demeanor
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and possessing the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
Wave recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. Wave requires a drug test, background check, employment and education verification as conditions of employment. Wave Broadband is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Wave is a leading provider of video, internet and phone services on the West Coast, serving customers in communities in Washington, Oregon, and California.Wave, founded in 2003, is part of WaveDivision Holdings, LLC, which currently serves over 455,000 residential and business customers in Washington, Oregon, Sacramento, and the San Francisco Bay Area. WaveDivision Holdings is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington.Owned and operated by local industry leaders, WaveDivision Holdings supports its customers with decades of cable know-how. Its mission is to provide 100% of its cable systems with the latest technologies and upgrades including high-speed internet, digital cable, home phone service, international programming, DVR, HDTV, and TV On Demand services.
Role: Human Resources Generalist
Apply for this job now.