ISF is looking to hire a full time Security Coordinator to join their Security team. The ideal candidate responsibilities focus on the management, coordination, monitoring, and training of all ISF security guards in a manner that is consistent with the company.
Interview potential candidates
- On-boarding and terminating ISF security guards
- Provide training and development for staff by enforcing company policy
- Ensure quality is consistent across all stores
- Communicate with staff on a regular basis
- Willing to travel up to 85 percent of the time
- Continuously improve operations by creating sustainable and innovative process that will produce high-quality results.
· High School Diploma
· 2+ years management experience in the field of security
· Proven ability to supervise and lead team members while working effectively as part of our management team
· Ability to identify opportunities, find solutions, execute plans, and evaluate results critically
· Proven ability to create and lock down sustainable, repeatable processes
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Must have valid New York State security license
· We offer full competitive benefits
Why choose Western Beef Retail, Inc./Cactus Holdings, Inc.?
Western Beef/Cactus Holdings employs over 2,400 people and owns over 2 Million SQ SF in NYC Real Estate, with over 27 Retail store locations and over 1,000 weekly wholesale customers. Our retail locations serve over 900K people weekly largely of Hispanic, Caribbean, West Indian and African American descent.
Western Beef/Cactus Holdings truly values its heritage. Our origins trace back to 1906 where we began as a series of small, local butcher shops. While the company has certainly grown since then, Western Beef/Cactus Holdings maintains its proud heritage and strives to remain an integral part of the communities and families of the communities that surround our business and help it grow.
Role: ISF Security Coordinator
Apply for this job now.