Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
£22,000-£30,000 per annum
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, where you will be working with schools across Lincolnshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the market leaders in education recruitment in the Lincolnshire area, recruiting high-quality teaching and support staff for short and long-term placements and permanent roles.
Vision for Education are proud offer an unrivalled service to both schools and teachers.
You will provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- Working with a large client base - many of the schools work exclusively with Vision for Education.
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques and networking opportunities to attract business from client schools.
- Visiting clients to build and develop close working relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client schools; what they do and their culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by placing adverts on a variety of job boards including the Vision for Education website and the TES website.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates, employers, and the teaching community.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Using our Salesforce system to manage bookings.
- Coordinating sponsorship activities for client schools.
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will have/be:
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- The ability to grow a desk (primary, secondary or SEND) from the start.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- An ability to organise their own workload and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and resilient.
- The ability to act on their own initiative.
- Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
- Be able to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Possess a desire to exceed the highest levels of customer service.
- Operate effectively as part of a happy, motivated team.
What we offer:
- Excellent salary package with an open-ended bonus system.
- Company/team performance incentives throughout the year.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
- Regular team events.
- Friendly, professional, and hard-working team environment.
- Reduced working hours during school holidays.
How to apply:
To be considered for the role of trainee recruitment consultant please email an up-to-date CV and contact details to #removed#, or call Jessica on #removed# for an informal chat about the position.