COMPANY: BCL LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £18000 - £25000 per annum
Exciting opportunity to join a leading insurance fraud practice in Birmingham as a Paralegal within their fraud recoveries team.
- Tier 1 ranked insurance practice
- International firm
- Birmingham city centre based office
- Handling a varied caseload of pre-litigated and litigated matters with an appropriate level of supervision
- Provide support to the more experienced fee earners in the team on the more complex cases
- Effectively communicate with debtors, solicitors, third parties and clients via telephone, post and email correspondence
- Assume responsibility for quality control and benchmark compliance on own caseload, including accuracy and timeliness of management reporting and information
- Ideally you will have some exposure to litigation and enforcement/ sanctions
- Proven experience running your own caseload of pre-litigated files
- Exposure to litigated matters
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
- Salary up to 25k DOE
- Exciting opportunity to join a new and expanding department
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Flexible working
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Role: Fraud Recoveries Paralegal
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County), West Midlands (County)
Apply for this job now.