Interim Finance Business Partner (FTC)
Where: Wiltshire (predominantly working from home)
Contract Length: 7 months +
Venn Group's South West Finance Team are recruiting on behalf of a Housing Provider based in Wiltshire that is looking for an interim Finance Business Partner to come on board for a 7 month maternity cover.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Be part of the business partner team within the group finance directorate
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly management accounts and production of the annual financial statements
- Provide a high-quality support service to decision makers by preparing financial data, carrying out capital expenditure appraisals and NPV calculations as required
- Maintaining the financial integrity of the accounting package including maintenance and development
- Budget monitoring and assisting with the co-ordination and preparation of budgets, key performance indicators, forecasts and the financial plan
- Review cash flow monitoring, calculate optimum gift aid payments and tax calculations as required
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as required to enable them to complete their work within agreed timescales
- Conduct VAT calculations and returns
- Qualified in a recognised accounting qualification i.e. CIMA, CIPFA, ACCA etc.
- Demonstrable finance business partnering experience
- Experience working within the public or housing sector
To apply for this role or to find out about other finance jobs, please contact Riley Garnett or Cameron O'Donnell on the South West Finance Recruitment Team on 0117 930 8760 or alternatively email #removed#
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.