If earning over $100,000 a year is what you're looking for this the opportunity for you!
We are in search of an extraordinary Sales Consultant for a highly lucrative opportunity with Alco Products. This is a significant career opportunity offering proven training, great leaders and a culture centered on accountability and excellence. You are set up to succeed from day 1.
Consider the advantages:
- No lead generation!!!!- all leads supplied
- Appointments scheduled within a 20 mile radius of your house, no need to report to a home office every day.
- $300 gas card provided every month.
- Medical, Dental, Vision in addition to company provided cell phone and laptop.
- Proven sales system – 2 call close
- Extensive on-going training and support
- Company is growing at 20-30%
- Career growth potential through promotion
Alco Products has been in business for 60 years and has the 11th oldest active home improvement license in the state of Maryland. The company is in growth mode due to their reputation and increasing loyal customer base. Now is the perfect time to join their team, contribute to their success and grow with the organization.
Sales Consultant will assist customers in transforming their houses into beautiful, long lasting homes. Based out of North Bethesda, MD, you will be provided with pre-screened leads/appointments every week to follow up on. No cold calling required!
You will start selling windows, doors and roofing, with the opportunity to move into more custom projects like kitchen, bath and even full home renovations. Alco will provide you with the training and support necessary to move you forward in your career.
Responsibilities and Expected Impact:
The Sales Consultant is responsible to learn and apply the CCN Selling Systems. The Sales Consultant’s primary mission is to demonstrate to the prospective client, using the CCN Process, that the services offered by Alco Products are a better value than those offered by our competition.
In this critical role, the Sales Consultant will have the responsibility for achieving sales goals and objectives. The successful individual will have a thorough understanding of the market s/he serves, as well as a strong sales aptitude, innovate, and provide strategic feedback on direction to meet the customer’s and your sales goal expectations.
This position will be accountable for developing and executing an individual sales plan. You will act as a customer service liaison and actively manage and report on all your outstanding jobs.
As a Sales Consultant you will follow a consultative sales methodology to achieve your sales goals.
Ideal Sales Consultant candidates possess the following:
- One year of B2C sales selling a product or service of approximate $10K value
- Home Improvement sales or willingness to learn the industry and obtain a Maryland Home Improvement License.
- Must have an intermediate/working knowledge of computer skills (Ipad, Excel, Word, Cloud, Email: Outlook, CRM experience)
XP3 Talent (Xp3Talent.com) helps our clients to Hire, Train and Retain top talent. Our process is designed to help our candidates as much as our clients to make an informed career decision.
Role: Sales Consultant
Apply for this job now.