Big Sky is seeking a Senior Management Consultant to join our team. Enjoy working like everyone else? This is not the job for you! We want self-motivated, people-oriented professionals who can interface well with senior executives as a leader, improvement practitioner, and motivator.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI Required
Job Mission: Work with a team to stand up a Center of Excellence and lead the analysis, redesign, and implementation of a streamlined set of mission-critical business processes for an IC client. This position will be performed on-site in Springfield, VA.
Here's what you will be accountable for:
- Develop and facilitate discovery sessions, planning meetings, training sessions, and in process review and improvement tasks, including activities such as value stream mapping, portfolio analysis and review, research, and observations/interviews
- Lead the completion of complex engagement tasks and client deliverables
- Facilitate group decision making sessions involving executive level leadership
- Build and deliver strategic, executive level briefings to small and large groups
- Build, analyze, and report on client operations using dashboards and quantitative performance models such as Excel, Minitab, SPSS, and/or other quantitative analysis tools
- Collect, document, and disseminate best practices and translate lessons learned into improved guidelines and training.
- Define program metrics and measure value realization
- Identify the impact of applied process improvements
- Rapidly build trust with key clients and decision makers
- Build a center of excellence
- Weekly and monthly reports
- Being able to analyze and recommend RPA tools and other technology services
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy figuring out how to get over, around, or through barriers to success. You're not intimidated by the complexity and seek creative solutions to tough problems.
- You are a critical thinker, willing to dig deep into the root cause of problems.
- You can quickly grasp complex concepts and make them easily understandable to others.
- You know how to effectively communicate with clients and team members; you are a good listener and you can clearly articulate arguments and key points.
- You love to work with people and understand that your number one result is to make your teammates successful.
- You are sensitive to the needs of all stakeholders -- you understand that change can be tough, and you are invested in setting them up for success.
- You know how to analyze complex data and draw insightful conclusions.
- You measure success in terms of results achieved, rather than hours spent working.
- You are an expert at juggling multiple priorities and managing your time to get the maximum results.
You should have:
- An Active TS/SCI Clearance - CI Poly will be required once in the position
- 6-10 years of professional experience within DoD or the IC
- Familiarity/experience with robotic process automation capabilities, methodologies and services strongly desired
- High attitude and aptitude— self-starter, ambitious, hard-working, and fun-loving
- BA or BS in a STEM (economics, business, technology, science, math, etc.), preferred
- MBA/MPA/MA/MS in a quantitative discipline preferred
- Ability to translate strategic concepts into clear, meaningful presentations and deliverables in a variety of written formats
- Demonstrated excellence in strategy and/or operations management consulting
- Ability to assess clients' needs and design quantitative and qualitative analytical problem solving approaches
- Demonstrated ability to gain the trust of senior executives
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills in all formats
- Ability to facilitate group sessions (including building agendas and outcomes, session logistics and planning, and ensuring session goals are achieved)
- Lean, Six Sigma, Agile/Scrum, Total Performance Scorecard (TPS), Balanced Scorecard, Project Portfolio Management, BPR, or similar experience and/or certifications desirable
- Absolutely unimpeachable ethics - no exceptions
- High level of comfort with Microsoft tools including PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- A keen understanding of GEOINT, IMINT and other Intelligence disciplines
- Experience utilizing ARCGis tool suite, Esri, GoogleEarth and other Government tools
Everything we do at Big Sky is dictated by our values. We take them very seriously, and we're proud of this unwavering commitment.
Results: We get them -- for each other, for our customers, our partners, and our families.
Hustle: We don't take "no" for an answer. We don't make excuses. We scrape and claw to make sure the details are always right.
Curiosity: We question everything, and learn constantly, from any source we can get our hands on. We are smart because we know we don't have all the answers, and because we always want to get better.
Respect: We treat each other like adults. We respect what makes each of us unique and productive. We practice honest and ongoing feedback as a way of respecting each other. We know that without ethics (doing the right thing) and honesty, there can be no trust or respect.
Big Sky is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, disability, age (40 or older), genetic information (including family medical history) or protected Veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR