Nesco has partnered with a company seeking Production Operators in the Hilliard area.
Hours: 3pm - 11:30pm Monday-Friday
Pay: $17.45/hr JOB SUMMARY
This position is responsible for working in at least (1) production areas to ensure customer requirements are met. This person will also follow all safety procedures and assist fellow co-workers as needed. This person will work under immediate supervision and will receive most direction from the Shift Group Leader or Shift Team Leader. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strives to achieve all production and quality goals
- Assists maintenance when directed by Shift Team or Group Leader
- Communicates with all employees, particularly those from a proceeding/following shift to ensure everyone understands the status of products, equipment, quality, etc.
- Maintains accurate and appropriate logs, records and/or reports
- Follows all Company and site-specific policies, practices, and procedures
- Responsible for evaluating equipment for proper working conditions and completes work orders for maintenance if needed
- Has the ability to troubleshoot quality and equipment issues in the functional areas in which they are trained
- Empties process dust collectors, nuisance dust collectors and central vacuum systems and ensures area is in compliance with environmental permits
- Cleans equipment between products to ensure there is no cross contamination from product to product
- Promotes world-class safety, productivity and quality through leading by example and coaching other operators
- Demonstrates the ability to work efficiently and safely in all of the functional areas in which they are trained and demonstrates the ability to effectively train fellow operators in those areas.
- Knowledgeable of all work instructions, safety procedures, and quality/sampling procedures in the functional areas in which they are trained
- Maintains clean and safe work areas, and coaches co-workers to have similar practices
MAINTENANCE OF QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment strongly desired, but not required.
- Knowledge of all safety procedures and consistent history of adhering to all safety procedures.
- Must be recertified in trained function areas per site procedures at set frequency.
Call Today to discuss the opportunity with a recruiter @ #removed#. Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.