Job Description and Responsibilities: Summary
Responsible for the end to end implementation of fully executed service agreements in the assigned market. The Project Manager is a matrix line management position with direct accountability over project and responsibility for staff assigned to the project meeting objectives without having direct authority. Therefore it is highly important for them to have outstanding motivational, leadership, and team building skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies add sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Monitor the progress of the project and make necessary adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Requirements : Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our company works with a government funded outreach program to distribute telecommunication devices to targeted markets. Together we identify communities and individuals who can gain immense benefits by staying connected through wireless devices. Technology plays a crucial role in today's world and Premier is working towards a better future by helping the disadvantaged stay connected with the world.
Role: Account Marketing Director
Location: Palm Desert,
Apply for this job now.