Business Development Manager
This Business Development Manager role is challenging and exciting new role, offering career stability, rewards and attractive long-term prospects. Includes a company vehicle and a generous bonus scheme for individual results.
An established company who supply a vast range of Tool Hire, Consumables, Small Plant & Powered Access equipment into the building, construction and civil engineering sectors are now recruiting.
With a hard to beat reputation gained over many years', the Company are now looking for a Business Development Manager to cover Surrey and surrounding areas. You will need to be an effective manager of your territory and work to an agreed targeted sales and reporting plan.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include:
- Generating new business for both hire and sales.
- Maximising long term rental agreements while calling lapsed and new customers
- Be happy to account manage key clients and be seen as an “expert” on certain products and hire sectors
- Arranging your own sales appointments and attending new sales visits organised by the internal teams
- Targets are key to any sales role and this is no different, you will have a desire to achieve and then smash your sales targets through account management and securing new deals.
To be successful within the role, you will have a proven track record working within the Tool Hire sector in positions such as Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, or a Field Sales Executive wishing to advance your career.
This role is based in the Watford area and will be commutable from Borehamwood, Elstree, Chorleywood, Kings Langley, Radlett and South Oxhey.
- £35,000 - £44,000 DOE
- Excellent bonus potential earnings
- Company vehicle
- Working for a progressive and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work on agreed special projects to further develop your skills.