We are seeking a Registered Nurse Case Manager - Homecare to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned.
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Previous Homecare experience with OASIS and admissions a must!
Spend more quality time with patients: assess their needs, oversee their care plan and ensure their medical goals are achieved
- Maintain peace of mind knowing that Hometown Hospice & Homecare Inc embraces regulatory compliance throughout the company
- Develop and maintain quality communication between patients, physicians, case managers, caregivers, and families
- Document patient treatments, needs and progress with accuracy and clarity
- Educate and instruct home health aides, caregivers and family members on treatments, outcomes and resources
- Play an important part in care conferences, offering insight and clinical suggestions
- Show patience and understanding, but also use time effectively
- Stay informed of state, federal, local and privatized health care requirements and policies
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse license
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Minimum one year nursing experience, preferably in homecare
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced work environment
At Hometown Hospice & Homecare we believe that providing you and your loved ones with comfort and compassion. Quality care is our main objective. As an employee owned and operated homecare and hospice care agency, we are committed to treating you and your family with dignity and respect, as well as providing quality customer service.
Our name “Hometown” says it all...Your hometown is our hometown.
Employee owned and operated by caring and dedicated staff; we exist to assist people to remain in their home. The comfort of our patients is our major focus and first priority. We strive to be the provider of choice by following CARES: a Collaborative, Accountable, Respectful, Ethical, Service driven model. We will care for every patient and family as we would our own.
Great care starts with Hometown!
Role: Registered Nurse Case Manager - Homecare - $10k Sign-On Bonus
Location: Milwaukee County,
Apply for this job now.