Urgent Requirement - Project Manager needed - Warwickshire - 6 month contract - £30 to £32 per hour
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Projects Manager for a large organisation based in the Warwickshire area. The hours will be 37.5 per week, with future opportunity to work from home if suitable.
The roles will involve:
- Managing capital projects between £1m to £10m
- Preparation of specifications, schedules of works, programmes and cost plans to ensure project works are delivered and managed in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Management and monitoring of project work, utilising both in-house and out-sourced labour to deliver services that comply with best practice, mandatory and statutory requirements, contractual obligations and corporate governance
- Ensuring the use of approved suppliers; review of sub-contracts, ensuring a defined specification/scope of works is included as a minimum and ensuring due diligence is undertaken as required
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory, mandatory and contractual obligations in the delivery of the Project Management Service. Evidential documentation in support of compliance to be managed and available to satisfy audit requirements
- Update and maintenance of documentation within the technical library, including drawings, room data sheets, H&S files and O&M manuals