Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Salary: £8.72 - 10.00 per hour
Radis Community Care have an exciting opportunity for a Care Worker to join our team based in Worcester covering, Worcester, Malvern, Upton upon Severn and surrounding areas
Radis Community Care is a well-established and successful family run care company which has been delivering high quality care and support in excess of 30 Local Authorities in England and Wales.
The role of Radis is to provide outcome focused, re-enabling care for a range of Service Users including the elderly and for people with physical and/or learning disabilities. The care provided is client-centred and ranges from brief daily visits to 24-hour live-in care and can either be short or long-term.
About the role
As a Community Care Worker, you will provide a Care to service users living independently in their own homes, that is flexible and responsive to their needs. This can include assisting them with daily living tasks, personal care and hygiene, light meal preparation and domestic tasks and medication.
We are lookimg for a Care Worker to join our team based in Worcester covering, Worcester, Malvern, Upton upon Severn and surrounding areas. Due to the locaility we only have vacancies for drivers at the moment.
Shifts are usually 7.00-2.00pm or 4.00-10.00pm but we can be flexible with start times of each shift.
We can do school hours as long as we get one night in the week 6-10.00pm and some alternate weekend availability.
Benefits for the Role
- Mileage Allowance for Cars & Bikes
- Full or Part time hours available
- NEST Pension
- Free uniform and PPE
- Excellent career progression
- Fully structured support for all new starters available
- Full Out of Hours support
- full training, working towards Care Certificate, Dementia, End of life and other training courses.
- In-depth online & Office based training
- Paid Shadowing in the field
- You get paid by BACS every 4 weeks
- Refer a friend payment (Unlimited Payments ) Subject to conditions
- We will pay for mandatory refresher training
Radis Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer that welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.