United Business Mail currently has an opening for a Route Driver (non-CDL) in our Vernon facility located at 4551 Loma Vista Avenue. This position is responsible for picking up mail from client locations, maintaining a timely schedule, and ensuring client needs are satisfied.
· Monday-Wednesday 2:00 pm and 7:30 pm
· Thursday 12:30 pm - 7:30 pm
· Friday 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
· Occasional Saturday work as business needs require
· Drive to client sites to pick up mail
· Load and unload mail trays and mail supplies
· Determine if additional pick-ups are needed that day
· Ensure account and piece count slips are attached to each tray
· Maintain a cordial and professional image
· Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines and safety procedures
· Perform quality check to ensure mail meets USPS guidelines and match customer profile
· Must have valid Class C driver's license and a clean driving record; previous professional driving experience preferred
· Must be able to load and unload mail trays weighing up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to walk and climb stairs during multiple mail stops each day
· Reliable attendance
· Good customer service skills with the ability to communicate clearly
· Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and physical
· Able to work flexible hours, come in early or stay late on occasion as needed.
· Must be familiar with Los Angeles Metro Area streets and highways and be able to navigate routes to customer sites while maintaining regular on-time arrivals
$12.00 - $14.00 per hour, depending on qualifications
Weekly Paychecks; Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance; 401(k) with Company Match; Paid Vacation Time, Sick Time, and Holidays; Employee Referral Bonus
Please submit a resume or stop by our offices at 4551 Loma Vista Avenue between 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday to complete an application.
United Business Mail is a presort mail services company providing postage savings to businesses in a variety of industries. By combining mail from many different customers, we are able to achieve postal discounts that are not available to customers who submit their own mailings. UBM has been in business since 1987 and has grown to be a respected industry leader with over 200 employees in Minneapolis, Chicago, Phoenix, and Los Angeles.
If you are a dependable worker who does what you say you will do, takes care of the customer, strives for the win-win, helps others succeed, has fun, and desires to grow individually and as a company, we would like to hear from you.
Driver * Truck Driver * Class C Driver's License * Mailing Industry
United Business Mail provides mailing solutions for small, mid-size and large companies nationwide. UBM is a well-known reputable company within its industry and values integrity, a client for life philosophy and a foundation built on trust and delivery.
Role: Route Driver
Apply for this job now.