Job Responsibilities :
- Driving a company vehicle in a safe manner.
- Being able to work the Hotsos program on a company phone.
- Delivering housewares, bedding, supplies and other linen to timeshare units in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Completing cleaning tasks, such as cleaning carpet and upholstery stains and unit touch ups as needed.
- Moving beds, dressers and nightstands as needed.
- Making beds.
- Stripping bed linen and towels from units.
- Cleaning and organizing and stocking the stock in the van.
- Removing damaged, dirty and broken housewares and soiled linen from timeshare units and bringing back to the appropriate area.
- Personable, friendly and have excellent guest service skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to drive a cargo van
- Good organizational skills
- Understand written and verbal instructions in English
- Ability to climb stairs and be on your feet the majority of an 8-hour day
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to make sound decisions
- Must be self-motivated and take pride in your work
- Must be able to work every weekend year round
*This is a part-time position on Saturdays only with day time hours*
Spinnaker Resorts Inc. develops, markets and provides property management for 11 resorts that offer different experiences, as each location has unique topography and local flavor. From the low-key coastal paradise of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, to the sunny shores of Ormond Beach, Florida, to the neon and natural draw of the Ozarks in Branson, Missouri, Spinnaker Resorts has developed resorts that our owners and guests love to return to after previously experiencing vacation days filled with leisure and exploration.
As an award-winning vacation ownership company, Spinnaker Resorts offers a variety of opportunities for talented individuals who seek a rewarding career in helping make vacation ownership dreams come true. What makes Spinnaker Resorts memorable, in addition to our excellent quality accommodations, amenities and property management, is our company's exceptional customer service and dedication to our owners and guests. As we continue to expand our operations, consider starting a career with a company comprised of nearly 500 industry professionals dedicated to one goal: providing our owners and guests with the most extraordinary vacation experience possible.
Role: Saturday Delivery Driver (Housekeeping)
Location: Hilton Head Island,
Apply for this job now.