Wave Broadband is looking for some energetic, driven, and passionate Small Business Account Executives to join our team! This is an entry to mid-level career opportunity get your foot in the door into a growing Broadband company and small business sales.
As a Small Business Account Executive contribute to Wave’s success by performing outside sales activities by promoting and selling high-speed data services to small businesses through dedicated door-to-door sales, cold calling, networking, and mailing. Also responsible for presenting and selling the full line of Wave business products including static IP’s, Video Programming, HDTV and commercial music services.
Within an assigned territory, some of your primary responsibilities will include…
- Door to door sales of High Speed Internet, Analog Video, Digital Video, HDTV and Music services to small business accounts in assigned geographical area.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding minimum monthly sales quota as determined by Area Sales Manager.
- Conveys order information politely and efficiently to support personnel and ensures all order information is entered accurately and within 48 hours.
- Completes all sales transactions, providing the customer with a scheduled installation which has been stipulated by engineering and construction.
- Completes all paperwork and agreements accurately, legibly and thoroughly.
- Maintains and demonstrates a current knowledge of Wave products, programming and promotional offers.
- Provides exceptional customer service at all times.
- Submits sales claims for unpaid completed sales within the allotted time frame.
- Projects a professional business manner and operates with a high degree of integrity.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred
- A minimum of 1-2 years of practical, hands-on experience in door-to-door canvassing.
- A minimum of 2 years of prior experience managing business accounts in either a sales or customer service environment preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required, as this position is responsible for ensuring potential customers understand the features and benefits of all Wave products and the pricing and promotional offers available.
- Ability to work within Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent detail orientation and follow through skills.
- Strong discretionary skills, as this position will have access to and work with information of a confidential nature.
- Frequent to continuous driving, walking, bending and reaching.
- Occasional exposure to inclement weather.
- Occasional to frequent exposure to uneven surfaces, hills, stairs, heights
- Occasional use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, etc.
- Frequent to extensive local travel.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds on a frequent basis (sales materials).
- Position requires flexibility to work within non-standard business hours ranging between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. within all 7 days per week to ensure sales quota is met.
Some of the perks you will experience as a Full Time Employee at Wave will include…
- Competitive Base Salary plus Commission
- Ramp & Training Bonus
- Medical, dental, vision and other benefits
- 401(K) contributions matched by Wave
- Mileage reimbursement
- Complimentary Internet, Video, and Telephone service if at an address serviceable by Wave
- Profit Sharing Bonus Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holidays, and more!
What are some characteristics someone who is successful at Wave as a Small Business Account Executive?
- Independent and goal-oriented
- A "whatever it takes" mindset and attitude
- Builds trust-based relationships with potential and actual customers
- In love with technology
- Driven to succeed
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
WaveDivision Holdings (WDH) recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. WDH requires a drug test, background check, employment and education verification as conditions of employment. WDH is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status
Wave is a leading provider of video, internet and phone services on the West Coast, serving customers in communities in Washington, Oregon, and California.Wave, founded in 2003, is part of WaveDivision Holdings, LLC, which currently serves over 455,000 residential and business customers in Washington, Oregon, Sacramento, and the San Francisco Bay Area. WaveDivision Holdings is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington.Owned and operated by local industry leaders, WaveDivision Holdings supports its customers with decades of cable know-how. Its mission is to provide 100% of its cable systems with the latest technologies and upgrades including high-speed internet, digital cable, home phone service, international programming, DVR, HDTV, and TV On Demand services.
Role: Small Business Account Executive
Apply for this job now.