The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager role for a Fast-Growth Consumer business based in London. The business has experienced 30/40% year on year growth and as a direct result of their continued expansion they are now looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager. In this newly created role, the Commercial Finance Manager will take responsibility for embedding a culture of finance business partnering with all functions within the business and will take the lead on commercial decision support.
- Business partnering with heads of departments to provide financial support in the decision making process
- Begin to implement an analysis culture, ranging from external customer and competitor analysis to internal performance analysis
- Own the business cycle of budgeting and forecasting
- Act as a consolidation point for reporting the monthly performance of all business units
- Develop standardised business modelling within the business to enable ROI based scenario planning
- Manage costings and margin across the business and identify opportunities and risks
The successful candidate will work as part of the Senior Management team. As such they will be Qualified with post-qualification experience gained within a commercially focussed finance role. They will have excellent attention to detail coupled with the gravitas to be able to business partner and act as a peer a senior level.
Role: Commercial Finance Manager
Location: London, South East England, England
Apply for this job now.