Currently have a requirement for an SC Cleared Transition Architect, to assist my client on a 3 month contract role, due to commence October 2020 and continue until the end of January 2021, with view for possible further extension.
Due to the nature of the role and the time scale and requirements issued by the client, candidates have been asked to hold current and active SC clearance for this position, or be willing and eligible to obtain SC clearance at the clients request.
Please find key information as per the below, provided by the client for your review:
The customer is looking to introduce a new ERP System to meet Finance HR and Asset and Staff management goals.
To compliment the business requirements work currently being undertaken, additional expertise to assist with complex transitional technical planning is needed to feed into decision support and budget estimating prior to the implementation and acquisition phases.
- assure Technical Platform options
- assure Integration and Data options.
- help develop Transition States artefacts for all 3 ERP solution candidates
- help the customer gain a wider understanding and implications of technical implementation complexity for all 3 solution choices
- Work alongside strategic consulting partner to understand emerging business requirements and in parallel to them create the technical infrastructure transformation narrative for each solution choice as the clients friend advising the options from a technical perspective (Time cost money risk)
- Experienced architect with background spanning across ERP and Cloud and DC Transformation including networking.
- Demonstrable business and comms skills as well as tech experience
- Capable of producing transitional architecture and strategy documents
- understanding risks and costs and experience of authoring paperwork to support detailed analysis work of such (Risk registers Rom costings Plan)
- Previous experience of Secure Govt work at complex infrastructure transformations
- Excellent communication skills Possesses strong C Level experience of supporting transformations
- Track record of managing SI and Outsourced staff in a commercial situation to advance programmes projects and business case work
* Synergize Consulting is an equal opportunities organisation.
Role: Transition Architect - Remote
Job Type: Contract
Location: Not Specified,
Apply for this job now.