Pro Staff is hiring full time talented Material Handlers/Forklift Operators to join LMV Automotive in Liberty, MO for 2nd shift.
Always opportunity for overtime, and competitive hourly rate. These positions are temp-to-perm which means the opportunity to get hired on and receive a pay increase is available! Pay:
2nd Shift | $15.74
(paid weekly) Hours:
2A | 2:00pm-10:30pm M-F
2B | 2:30pm-11pm M-F Qualifications:
• Required education assessment
• Must comply with pre-employment screenings
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to stand or walk for extended periods during shift
• Forklift certification preferred
• Safety Minded (Must wear steel toe shoes and provided PPE) Responsibilities:
• Operating a forklift/tugger
• Stacking and staging materials
• Picking materials from storage
• Inspecting materials for damage
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Scanning materials into inventory How to Apply:
Please complete the online application and include your resume.
After this is complete, please contact the Pro Staff Office at #removed#
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.