Senior Theatre Practitioner Anaesthesia job
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per Week
Competitive annual salary depending on experience
Pulse is actively looking for an experienced Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner for a new role at one of the largest private healthcare providers based in Cambridge.
This leading healthcare provider offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. They strongly believe it's their people that really set them apart, from the very best medical professionals, to their attentive and highly experienced support staff.
The Hospital is going through a £10 million refit which will modernise their 5 Theatres and 44 bedded ward. Also included in the upgrade will be the Imaging and short stay departments, increasing the number of pods to 19. The Endoscopy suite will also be JAG compliant level and there will also be an extended 2 bed recovery unit.
Roles and responsibilities
Working as part of this friendly and supportive team you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
- Act as anaesthetic assistant
- Preparing the theatre for the following day's lists
- Administering local anaesthetics
- Monitor patient's condition during surgery
An interest in development and progression is encouraged and reinforced, offering the opportunity to complete the surgical first assist course and specialise within the surgical areas on offer. Our onsite education team will keep you up to date with BLS and ILS and you will be provided with your ALS training.
- Registered Nurse with an anaesthetic qualification
- Operating Department Practitioner with anaesthetic experience
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- ODP qualification
- HCPC or NMC registration
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
If you would like