Tax Assistant Manager - Tax Manager | Top 20 | Dublin 2The Client -
Our client holds a position within the Top 20 Chartered Accountants & Tax advisory organizations. Its area of expertise centers around providing counsel to family-operated businesses, owner-managed enterprises, nonprofit entities, as well as international corporations establishing operations in Ireland. The firm operates with a progressive and dynamic ethos under the guidance of an experienced leadership team, prioritizing the development of lasting client relationships.
The Role -
As a result of the continuous growth within the tax department, the organization is currently in the process of recruiting a Tax Assistant Manager - Manager for an immediate start. The optimal candidate will have the opportunity to explore flexible work setups, encompassing potential part-time involvement and the option to work remotely, based on individual suitability.
What's On Offer -
- Attractive Remuneration and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Prospects for Professional Advancement
- Collaboration with Accomplished and Esteemed Professionals
- Engagement Across Diverse Clientele and Industries
- Nurturing and Inclusive Organizational Culture
- Flexibility to Work Remotely
Main Responsibilities -
- Overseeing the compliance aspect of the tax department, involving client interactions, supervision of a team of trainees, and direct reporting to the tax directors and partners of the organization.
- Preparing, reviewing, and filing tax computations, personal and corporation tax returns, as well as CGT and CAT documents for domestic and global clients.
- Preparing, reviewing, and submitting VAT, VIES, Intrastat, and Annual Return of Trading details for clients globally, including those in Ireland.
- Facilitating the registration of new clients for Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT, and PAYE..
- Addressing queries from both clients and the Revenue Commissioners related to diverse tax domains.
- Supporting directors and partners in tax-related technical research and advisory assignments.
- The chosen candidate can expect an attractive compensation package along with flexible work arrangements.
About you -
- AITI qualified (Associate of the Irish Tax Institute) and Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA).
- Preferably, have more than 3 years of experience pqe
- Previous experience in accounting or relevant qualifications would be beneficial, although they are not mandatory requirements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in presentation, client communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient IT skills, encompassing Excel, Word, Outlook, ROS, and Teams/Zoom.
- Able to collaborate effectively within a team and proficient in team management.
Sound like something that's of interest? Please send your details through the link below and we'll be in touch for a confidential discussion on the details!
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Check out our website - https://#removed#
Patrick O'Rourke is a Professional Services Recruitment Specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around opportunities in the market, please contact me directly - T - #removed#