Customer Service Administrator
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £18,591.08 per year
Schedule: 8-hour shift 5 days a week mainly Monday to Friday but you may be asked to work the occasional Saturday.
Do you have a passion for customer service?
Imperial Recruitment Group are delighted to have partnered with a business in the heart of Nottingham to support them with an exciting recruitment project!
My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing online retail companies! They are now well established as a household brand.
An office-based opportunity with the option of some home working.
About the role:
- As the first point of contact for our customers, you will be the face of the company and a strong influence. With excellent communication skills, you will be able to build rapport easily.
- Our customers like to talk to "people" when ordering from us. So we will provide you with the knowledge and expertise to allow you to sell our products confidently and enthusiastically, ensuring that you get the most out of every call.
- We aim for our customers to leave any conversation happy, fully informed and with a full picture of our product range so being able to build a strong rapport with people and have great communication skills will go a long way to achieving this.
- An opportunity with genuine progression!
- We are looking for energetic individuals willing to go the extra mile, someone who can assist a customer in deciding on the right product for them and ensuring that every avenue has been explored in a professional and helpful manner.
- Competent using computers, taking calls, using chat software and sending customer facings emails
- You will thrive working as part of a team and enjoy the benefits of working in an open and informative new office environment. We work to achievable targets and have fun whilst doing this which shows in our excellent team results.
- Ideally 12 months Customer Service experience, not necessarily from a contact centre environment.
- A razor-sharp eye for detail.
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills.
- A friendly and approachable manner.
For more information please contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Recruitment Group