Company: PENGUIN RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary Expectations: £24,000 - £28,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a Contemporary, RIBA Chartered Architectural practice based in Winchester. My client is looking for a talented Part 2 Architectural Assistant to work mainly within the Residential sector on new build projects.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proficiency in AutoCAD and have previous experience working with a practice, ideally on Residential projects.
On offer is a competitive salary, the opportunity to work on exciting contemporary projects, and other appealing company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
Experience needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- Experience operating with architectural design projects
- An excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the Residential sector
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- The ability to produce technical drawing
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to OR alternatively, call Owen on