The role of the weighmaster is to receive all loads and coordinate them for processing. The weighmaster is part of the quality control team and works closely with the lab. This seasonal position works 4- 6 days a week from Mid October through the end of November. Shifts work 6am to 2:25 pm, 2pm to 10:15pm or 10pm to 6:15am.
- Receive all incoming loads, and perform inspections.
- Collect samples for lab analysis and assist in sample preparation.
- Prioritize loads for processing.
- Ensure olives meet specifications.
- Enter information into our production tracking system.
- Complete and organize appropriate logs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Follow all safety requirements
- Must be able to continuously walk and stand
Experience managing multiple high level projects and/or currently in progress to obtain an undergraduate degree.
Corto Olive Co. is a fast growing company in a young and dynamic industry. The production of high quality olive oil in California is booming and Corto Olive Co. is at the forefront.
Role: Seasonal Weighmaster QC Tech
Apply for this job now.