BMA, LLC, is an SDVO small business that attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. Headquartered in Leavenworth KS has been in business since 2008 providing professional services to the United States government and DoD Agencies. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, and paid holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with Team BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America's finest young SDVO small business organizations.
- Provides relevant technical area lead and program management support.
- Creates solutions involving or affecting financial, scheduling, methodology, and tools.
- Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, processes, procedures, and production methods.
- Works with government staff (i.e., CO, COR, etc.) to establish and implement program goals.
- Provides key performance metrics to establish a strategic baseline.
- Creates and maintains a detailed work plan, including tasks, assignments, task dependencies, milestones, and schedule for all tasks.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top-level contributor/specialist.
- Reports to an Executive or Director.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Plans, estimates, organizes, staffs, and executes projects at scale, including multiple, distributed teams.
- Manages within a reasonable span of control for assigned projects.
- Schedules and assigns team member duties and assigns functional and technical staff.
- Organizes and coordinates the planning and production for all client deliveries.
- Ensures the team completes all tasks assignments within estimated periods and budget constraints.
- Conducts direct coordination and collaboration with client personnel.
- Provides support to services delivered under the contract to ensure to the maximum extent practical that services and related products satisfy the requirements and needs of client organization.
- Actively applies quality assurance measures to the performance of the contract.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Security clearance: Current Top Secret with SCI eligibility
- Requires a Master's degree in technical field (i.e., MBA, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other Scientific/Technical discipline). Ph.D. in Scientific/Technical discipline preferred
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and independently performs a wide variety of complicated tasks.
- 12 years progressive experience in supervising and managing substantive application development and/or implementation projects.
- 2+ years' experience with the technologies Confluence, JIRA, or SharePoint in a DoD production environment.
- Desired: PMP and any Agile or SCRUM certification
- Experience with planning, estimating, organizing, staffing and executing projects at scale, including multiple, distributed teams.
- Experience with managing small groups supporting assigned projects.
- Experience with scheduling, assigning team member, functional and technical staff duties.
- Experience with organizing and coordinating the planning and production of client deliveries.
- Experience with meeting and completing tasks assignments within estimated periods and budget constraints.
- Experience with applying quality assurance measures to improve contract performance.
- Experience with traditional waterfall (e.g. PMP) and Agile delivery methods.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with government customers, executive and senior leadership, and support management staff.
- Presentation skills, with an ability to design, develop and deliver high-quality deliverables created through collaboration.
Benefits and Perks:
BMA attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive total compensation plan that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid time off (PTO) and federal holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR